Looking for people that play splatoon often

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Let me get this cleared I do not want any who does not play splatoon often. Also you have to be an S ranker above,I want someone who is an S rank or higher so I can twin squad with you. Without you losing your rank and leaving the squad, I also want you to check the private and squad battles often. This is because I usually open a twin squad or something during the weekends. If you want to be my friend tell me what rank you are and approximately how often you play. When sending a friend request tell me that you saw my post on squid boards. Thank you for reading my post and I hope to play with you.;)

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
hey come join my discord splat chat we have many players of all ranks including S AND S+ you will find people to twin with on there its active and a very friendly group, we often have private battles too

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
hey come join my discord splat chat we have many players of all ranks including S AND S+ you will find people to twin with on there its active and a very friendly group, we often have private battles too
I don't have discord. Do you guys use line?

binx

Pro Squid
NNID
binx33
I'm not part of this group, but well I'm just passing by to say that you can use Discord without downloading anything, just with an internet browser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom