Looking for people to improve with

SubHumanFilth

Inkling
NNID
SubHuman
Switch Friend Code
SW-5503-9389-4599
Yo! I'm a squidkid who has recently come back to Splatoon 2 after a couple of weeks inactivity and after rejoicing in this amazing game once again I've found myself improving a lot and playing more competitively. Simply put I would love to join a couple of med-high rank players. As I mentioned I haven't played in a while so my CB rank for example is low cause I simply haven't played it yet. Either way, my ranks are as follows -
S+0 - Splatzones
A+ - Tower Control
S - Rainmaker
B - Clam Blitz

I would also love to VC with you all, I use discord so you can go ahead and add me if you want!
Filthy Snake#9044

Hope to see some answer! See ya on the turf!

Joebrian19

Inkling
NNID
babad00k
Switch Friend Code
SW-7746-9526-8874
Yo! I'm a squidkid who has recently come back to Splatoon 2 after a couple of weeks inactivity and after rejoicing in this amazing game once again I've found myself improving a lot and playing more competitively. Simply put I would love to join a couple of med-high rank players. As I mentioned I haven't played in a while so my CB rank for example is low cause I simply haven't played it yet. Either way, my ranks are as follows -
S+0 - Splatzones
A+ - Tower Control
S - Rainmaker
B - Clam Blitz

I would also love to VC with you all, I use discord so you can go ahead and add me if you want!
Filthy Snake#9044

Hope to see some answer! See ya on the turf!
Aye Im looking to Improve a bit aswell! Im a heavy splatling main and a firefin charger main aswell! Feel free to add me: SW 7746 9526 8874

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom