Looking for some people to play ranked matches with.

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
Hello, I'm look for some people to do rank matches with. I'm currently rank B and level 15. My main weapons are splatlings. My NNID is Random_Gentlemen if you interested.

NYCO

Inkling
NNID
NYCO27
Hello Bruce.
I am currently an S rank and chould help if you don't mind S rank people poring by.

I tend to use "Shooter" class weopons but chould use other types pretty decently.

I'm soon on a tight schedule because my break is almost over, so if you want support from me, ASAP is a good time. But when my break is over, I can still play, but less frequently.

Whould you like me to do squads you or/and tell you some tips, tricks and what ability you should try to equip?

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
Hello Bruce.
I am currently an S rank and chould help if you don't mind S rank people poring by.

I tend to use "Shooter" class weopons but chould use other types pretty decently.

I'm soon on a tight schedule because my break is almost over, so if you want support from me, ASAP is a good time. But when my break is over, I can still play, but less frequently.

Whould you like me to do squads you or/and tell you some tips, tricks and what ability you should try to equip?
I'll be up for doing squads with you and some tips would be great too! I'm also on break so I'm free pretty much anytime (except for few things that might come up) so I can play squads with you anytime. As for tips, I would like some on how to engage the enemys and how to be more aggressive. (I'm more of a defensive player) Also I ranked up to A-

NYCO

Inkling
NNID
NYCO27
I'll be up for doing squads with you and some tips would be great too! I'm also on break so I'm free pretty much anytime (except for few things that might come up) so I can play squads with you anytime. As for tips, I would like some on how to engage the enemys and how to be more aggressive. (I'm more of a defensive player) Also I ranked up to A-
http://squidboards.com/threads/splatoon-ranked-guide-to-glory.20468/

This is a pretty insightful guide in this very forum.

How I engage at an enemy is to approach them as fast a possiple so they don't expect that I was after them. So really you just created a ink trail strait ahead. If that does not work and I get splatted, I stay around my teams turf so I can defend that area and splat players who aproaches.

What I also like to do is hide to a corner of a wall and pop out when people get close to get an easy kill. (If I aim correctly)

When I play defensive (like if I use a forge splatter shot pro or the heavy splateling) I like to stand at a well covered turf area and pick people off at a distance (while of course, watch people so they don't give me a back stab). Throwing Point Sensors is what I like doing.

When trying to splat someone, don't engage blindly. Make sure you got your own teams turf around you so you can fall back when needed or/and make your fighting area larger to get easier splats.

In any rank or turf wars, staying alive is extremely important. If you're dead (or should I say flying "dead" to the respond.) You are not taking any turf and your team is now dealing at a 3v4 situation. If you are the last man alive, don't get splatted and spam "c'mon" at a safe area so people can quickly super jump to you.

If you think you're gonna lose a fight between another player, fall back or super jump away (safely) to the spawn point. It's better than getting splatted.and wait 7 seconds.

If someone's trying to take your turf, you can hide and wait for them to pop up and strike for the kill. Just make sure it's a safe area and you think the players arn't gonna shoot where you're hiding first. But since your enemies can come in many directions. Make sure you watch them all.

Don't underestimate the Ecolocator. They are a nasty special nerfing your covering skills. You are very predictable under the effects of the Ecolocator.

If someone is hiding behind a wall and you can't approach, throw a splat or suction bomb to force them to get out of the cover. Just make sure you're at a safe position.

Make sure there is turf always around you, the swimming areas are crucial to fights and retreats.

Get a large weapon knowledge, better be ready for what players might pull off there sleaves.

Mobility is what I find the most important thing in splatoon and I like stacking run speed and some swim speeds. You don't have too, it's just how I play. Some people chould be better off with special charge up or defence up.

Buy everything! When buying all the gear and weapons. You are almost ready for everything. (Do it when you're really rich and you master a few weapons).

This is all I can think of now...

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
http://squidboards.com/threads/splatoon-ranked-guide-to-glory.20468/

This is a pretty insightful guide in this very forum.

How I engage at an enemy is to approach them as fast a possiple so they don't expect that I was after them. So really you just created a ink trail strait ahead. If that does not work and I get splatted, I stay around my teams turf so I can defend that area and splat players who aproaches.

What I also like to do is hide to a corner of a wall and pop out when people get close to get an easy kill. (If I aim correctly)

When I play defensive (like if I use a forge splatter shot pro or the heavy splateling) I like to stand at a well covered turf area and pick people off at a distance (while of course, watch people so they don't give me a back stab). Throwing Point Sensors is what I like doing.

When trying to splat someone, don't engage blindly. Make sure you got your own teams turf around you so you can fall back when needed or/and make your fighting area larger to get easier splats.

In any rank or turf wars, staying alive is extremely important. If you're dead (or should I say flying "dead" to the respond.) You are not taking any turf and your team is now dealing at a 3v4 situation. If you are the last man alive, don't get splatted and spam "c'mon" at a safe area so people can quickly super jump to you.

If you think you're gonna lose a fight between another player, fall back or super jump away (safely) to the spawn point. It's better than getting splatted.and wait 7 seconds.

If someone's trying to take your turf, you can hide and wait for them to pop up and strike for the kill. Just make sure it's a safe area and you think the players arn't gonna shoot where you're hiding first. But since your enemies can come in many directions. Make sure you watch them all.

Don't underestimate the Ecolocator. They are a nasty special nerfing your covering skills. You are very predictable under the effects of the Ecolocator.

If someone is hiding behind a wall and you can't approach, throw a splat or suction bomb to force them to get out of the cover. Just make sure you're at a safe position.

Make sure there is turf always around you, the swimming areas are crucial to fights and retreats.

Get a large weapon knowledge, better be ready for what players might pull off there sleaves.

Mobility is what I find the most important thing in splatoon and I like stacking run speed and some swim speeds. You don't have too, it's just how I play. Some people chould be better off with special charge up or defence up.

Buy everything! When buying all the gear and weapons. You are almost ready for everything. (Do it when you're really rich and you master a few weapons).

This is all I can think of now...
Thank you for the tips and the guide! These are definitely good tips I should do and the guide also gave me good information on stuff I'm struggling with in game.Thank you again for the tips and the guide sir!

NYCO

Inkling
NNID
NYCO27
Thank you for the tips and the guide! These are definitely good tips I should do and the guide also gave me good information on stuff I'm struggling with in game.Thank you again for the tips and the guide sir!
Why thank you.
I thought up some more.

Did you know that gear brands have
different ability chances like how Rockenberg brand commonly gives you run speed but rarely gives you Swim speed.

The first 30 seconds of a match are crucial to who wins or not, don't mess up!

Make sure you have large weapon knowledge so you know the range of each weapon, if they have shorter range, they are a little easier to approach (just watch out for enemy turf, they can swim close to you for a kill). If they have longer range and know you're present, retreat or flank them.

Don't underestimate chargers at a high rank division, most of them have pretty good aim (cuz they have tilt controls)

Know your battle feild, battle feild area knowledge helps you figure out what kinds of weapons you should use.

Don't underestimate the sprinklers! They cover a cretain area of turf quickly and are very troublesome. Get rid of it ASAP when no enemys near by.

When you're kraken, it's best used to save yourself or attack people by suprise. Turning into a kraken at large enamy turf is usally a bad idea, they can swim away sneakly and kill you when your special is over. Throw some ink at the enemy before turning into a kraken so that they have a harder time retreating, be warn about fast firing weapons, they slow you down as a kraken hard. If you think you can't splat them in time as kraken, retreat! Stay alive and don't look stupid.

That's all I can think of now.

I made 2 new squad groups called
M.S.S.G. Mafia Squid Squad Group
(Competitive)
And
S.M.G. Squiding.Match.Group.
(Casual)

Whould you like to join?

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
Why thank you.
I thought up some more.

Did you know that gear brands have
different ability chances like how Rockenberg brand commonly gives you run speed but rarely gives you Swim speed.

The first 30 seconds of a match are crucial to who wins or not, don't mess up!

Make sure you have large weapon knowledge so you know the range of each weapon, if they have shorter range, they are a little easier to approach (just watch out for enemy turf, they can swim close to you for a kill). If they have longer range and know you're present, retreat or flank them.

Don't underestimate chargers at a high rank division, most of them have pretty good aim (cuz they have tilt controls)

Know your battle feild, battle feild area knowledge helps you figure out what kinds of weapons you should use.

Don't underestimate the sprinklers! They cover a cretain area of turf quickly and are very troublesome. Get rid of it ASAP when no enemys near by.

When you're kraken, it's best used to save yourself or attack people by suprise. Turning into a kraken at large enamy turf is usally a bad idea, they can swim away sneakly and kill you when your special is over. Throw some ink at the enemy before turning into a kraken so that they have a harder time retreating, be warn about fast firing weapons, they slow you down as a kraken hard. If you think you can't splat them in time as kraken, retreat! Stay alive and don't look stupid.

That's all I can think of now.

I made 2 new squad groups called
M.S.S.G. Mafia Squid Squad Group
(Competitive)
And
S.M.G. Squiding.Match.Group.
(Casual)

Whould you like to join?
Thank you for more tips! I was able to get to A rank with them and the guide. Also, I would love to join S.M.G.!

NYCO

Inkling
NNID
NYCO27
Thank you for more tips! I was able to get to A rank with them and the guide. Also, I would love to join S.M.G.!
Well you may join SMG.
It wont be super active at SMG since the population is low. But I know another group join called "Top tenta Keks" its pretty active and semi competitive where almost anyone can join. I am having a good time there.

Mellon

Inkling
NNID
Mellon83
Well you may join SMG.
It wont be super active at SMG since the population is low. But I know another group join called "Top tenta Keks" its pretty active and semi competitive where almost anyone can join. I am having a good time there.
I'd love to join SMG as well. I've been playing a while but just getting into ranked now. I'm not lookin for serious comp stuff just quality casual splitting. Ranked By atm but heading up the scale. Love playing blasters.

NYCO

Inkling
NNID
NYCO27
I'd love to join SMG as well. I've been playing a while but just getting into ranked now. I'm not lookin for serious comp stuff just quality casual splitting. Ranked By atm but heading up the scale. Love playing blasters.
Sure you can join, just go look at profile and hit my groups tag.
If you have kik, it'll make chat easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom