Looking for specific kinds of players for a squad

NNID
RoxaiNaoto
Hello, I would say that I am about an above average player. Not highly above, but definitely above.

I started playing ranked at about the high teens, maybe like level 17 or so and it can be extremely frustrating to rank up. I always feel I am thrown into teams that start strong and just fizz out, causing me to lose rank. I believe I am at least a B level player and I just recently got to B- at level 26. I feel I will have a better chance at succeeding, if I have a group of dedicated players, who want to improve and at the same time are patient and willing to work as a team. Being put with randoms can be extremely frustrating especially when you had a game in the bag, and still lose giving it your all, because your team stops trying because they think they won.

So if anyone else feels my pain, but has no friends please feel free to add me. I would love to find some consistent people to play with. That way we can better organize our various skill sets.

My ID in game: EpiCored
Nintendo Acc: Nightlasher

I usually use weapons with high fire rate as it better suits my play style. I prefer speed to h8gher damage output.

Guns I use:
Aerospray MG
N-Zap 89
Tentatek Splattorshot
Splash o matic
Recently I have tried a slosher and sloshing machine as well, but guns with high fire rate is my sweet spot.

If anyone knows what works well with that, please let me know and maybe we can play together sometime.

jsilva

Inkling Cadet
I'm an S (usually) but wouldn't mind playing squad with you sometimes if schedules match up. I'll make a friend request. I have two accounts so you'll get a request from each.

With that said, one thing that can be said for playing in regular ranked is learning how to create opportunities for your weak team rather than simply relying on them to make up for your own weaknesses. For instance, if you have a team of tower cowards who hesitate to get on the tower lest they be splatted, you really have no choice but to take out the other team (or a particular player who's making it hard) and then start riding the tower yourself. In my experience, the more timid players tend to get on board when someone on their team takes the initiative and then they sometimes play really well :)

Polpo

Inkling
I'm an A Player and I am at lvl 26
I mainly use Blasters and Chargers, so we could play sometimes together :)
I'll send a friend request and here there's my skype ID
reyn_mk
so that we can decide when we could play together

Agent J.A.B

Inkling
I am a level 26 Rank B and rising I would love to play with you all my Nintendo ID johanwiesner

OhYoko

Inkling
NNID
tigergirl2409
I'm level 39 and I'm tired of losing!! Let's do it! Niid - tigergirl2409

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom