• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking for Splatoon 2 group

towelcheese

Inkling
NNID
gerardslay
Switch Friend Code
SW-1164-3421-2444
Hi! I'm Dec, and I'm new to Squidboards, but not to Splatoon by any means! I was an A ranked, lvl 47 Splatoon player in Ṭśƒ last summer, and now I'm back with Splatoon 2 and looking for another competitive or casual clan to join. I'm a Roller main (and a wannabe Charger main), I'm fairly active on Discord, and I would love to find others to play with.

NJonathan

Inkling
NNID
jonathan456123
Switch Friend Code
SW-0688-9751-7299
Oh wow! Hi fellow! Im in the same position as you, new to Squidboards but not to Splatoon. I was an S rank back in the day and lvl 48.
Im a charger main and I secondary the Splattershot pro.

Looking forward to fight with/or against you!

Parelius

Inkling
NNID
Erlendnj
Switch Friend Code
SW-7428-2082-0136
I would also love to play with you!

Add me on discord! - Parelius#0074

Etob

Full Squid
Hey there!

The squad I'm in has both an elite and improvement squad, and we're recruiting! We don't have many rollers or chargers, so that would be a welcome addition to the team. Let me know if you're interested!

Katkenzie

Inkling
NNID
KatFireFlames
Switch Friend Code
SW-2215-0412-0542
Hello! I am looking for a squad to join as well. I am mainly a aerospray. Played the first splatoon till I was about level 35 got B rank but never joined a team I would really like to!

Etob

Full Squid
Assuming you're talking to me, we'd love to have you! Only requirements are Discord, Splatoon 2, and the drive to improve. Let me know if you're interested!

Parelius

Inkling
NNID
Erlendnj
Switch Friend Code
SW-7428-2082-0136
Assuming you're talking to me, we'd love to have you! Only requirements are Discord, Splatoon 2, and the drive to improve. Let me know if you're interested!
I would love to join you guys!

towelcheese

Inkling
NNID
gerardslay
Switch Friend Code
SW-1164-3421-2444
Hey there!

The squad I'm in has both an elite and improvement squad, and we're recruiting! We don't have many rollers or chargers, so that would be a welcome addition to the team. Let me know if you're interested!

Hi, I'd love to join! my discord is towelcheese#8668 :) thanks so much!

towelcheese

Inkling
NNID
gerardslay
Switch Friend Code
SW-1164-3421-2444
Oh wow! Hi fellow! Im in the same position as you, new to Squidboards but not to Splatoon. I was an S rank back in the day and lvl 48.
Im a charger main and I secondary the Splattershot pro.

Looking forward to fight with/or against you!
NIce to meet you! Maybe we can fight together sometime :D

Katkenzie

Inkling
NNID
KatFireFlames
Switch Friend Code
SW-2215-0412-0542
Hey there!

Hi! I'm Dec, and I'm new to Squidboards, but not to Splatoon by any means! I was an A ranked, lvl 47 Splatoon player in Ṭśƒ last summer, and now I'm back with Splatoon 2 and looking for another competitive or casual clan to join. I'm a Roller main (and a wannabe Charger main), I'm fairly active on Discord, and I would love to find others to play with.
I would also love to play with you!

Add me on discord! - Parelius#0074
Add me!
SW-2215-0412-0542
Discord: Kat#3282

RemeysGirl

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3917-0275-8694
Hey guys!
On S1 I was B+ rank & level 24, still low rank on S2. Would love to play with you all; I'm a casual player but once I get my rank back up I can be competitive.
Add me with my friend code if you still need players!

Fier

Inkling
NNID
Fiertheflame
Hello. Got splatoon 2 and wanted to play it more than I already do. Currently level 19, was level 43 in Splatoon 1 and ranked A- . Would love to join you guys and not only improve my abilities but also help others get better.
Discord: FIER#8449

Last edited:

SuRi

Inkling
NNID
SuRi
Switch Friend Code
SW-7220-1782-7721
Looking for splatoon 2 friends for all game modes. feel free to add me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom