Looking for Squadmates

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
~ About me ~
I am an A- inkling looking to be able to take my game to the next level. I main Octobrush, Kelp Splatterscope, and Octoshot/Tentatek Splattershot. I am also an aspiring TO for the Splatoon community hosting the Inkredible series of tournaments.. I am from the Smash Community mainly playing Melee. Right as of the time of posting this, I am a level 40. I can use Voice Chat, but only at certain times. I have been part of other squads, but then I was randomly kicked out for no reason. Feel free to join me. We use (and love) Discord.
~ Team ~
GoldWatson (Me)

~ Rules and requirements ~
  • MUST be at least B rank. It's not that hard.
    • Exceptions can be made, depending on how you do at your tryout
  • MUST be able to practice at least once per week. NO EXCEPTIONS.
  • MUST be willing to play in tournaments monthly. I will understand if you can make it
  • MUST be able to at least listen to our voice chat
  • MUST be polite to everybody, teammate or not, after all, you're representing our team.
  • MUST be able to make it to a tryout to see if you're cut out for it
  • MUST be able to keep cool in bad situations. We don't want are ears to die because you're breathing in to your mic.
  • Be polite on our team discord
  • Be active every day (not really required)

~ Important Links ~

Google Forms application page

If you are accepted to do a tryout, you will be contacted through pm to schedule a time and date.

Also, we have no good ideas for names. Feel free to suggest names in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom