Looking for Squads

Buffer121

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Buffer121
Hi
Im basically new to this form but yea, I want to be in a squad with other people that I could get to know because just joining random people is kinda boring... and frustrating ._.
Im Level 31 A+ and I mainly use a roller or a blaster so far but I always mix things up when battling.
Thats it I guess, I hope I can see you around (^.^) /

VGamer431

Inkling
NNID
DKSonicFan12
Hi
Im basically new to this form but yea, I want to be in a squad with other people that I could get to know because just joining random people is kinda boring... and frustrating ._.
Im Level 31 A+ and I mainly use a roller or a blaster so far but I always mix things up when battling.
If you want to you can join my new squad. Some people i know are probably gonna be in it, but right now its not really created. You need to feel free to talk through skype or teamspeak ect. Since im aiming for a functional squad. I also need to see you in battle and talk with you to know if your up for the task, but since ur A+ i dont think there is any need for it X) but yeah......if you want to, its a option ^_^

The Kid of Squids

Inkster Jr.
Hi
I'm looking for a squad too actually and just joined this forum yesterday. My rank is A+ 60 at the moment and I main the 52 Gal and other mid to long range automatics.

VGamer431

Inkling
NNID
DKSonicFan12

Buffer121

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Buffer121
If you want to you can join my new squad. Some people i know are probably gonna be in it, but right now its not really created. You need to feel free to talk through skype or teamspeak ect. Since im aiming for a functional squad. I also need to see you in battle and talk with you to know if your up for the task, but since ur A+ i dont think there is any need for it X) but yeah......if you want to, its a option ^_^
Im interested, but your time is in the Central European, I live in America (Central) so idk if you still want or might cause any problems. And the Skype, yes I am comfortable talking to but no camera, that is all I ask

Buffer121

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Buffer121
I'm looking for a squad too actually and just joined this forum yesterday. My rank is A+ 60 at the moment and I main the 52 Gal and other mid to long range automatics.
Yea mid and long range is my specialty, but the only sort range I am used to is sloshling XD

VGamer431

Inkling
NNID
DKSonicFan12
nope :( america time zones are WAY DIFERENT so i will be very hard to a time window where that we can play, unless you can play at night and still be fresh

DrunkPenguinz

Inkling
NNID
DrunkPenguinz
oh well, thank you anyway
Im interested, but your time is in the Central European, I live in America (Central) so idk if you still want or might cause any problems. And the Skype, yes I am comfortable talking to but no camera, that is all I ask
I'm actually in American Central time, I went ahead sent you a friend request, plus a message here on squidboards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom