• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Looking For Team

RoseTheGod

Inkling
Hi. My name is Rose, and I'm a level 20 in splatoon. I played the original splatoon a lot but my internet wasn't compatible with it. However, now that I got Splatoon2 iv'e been playing it a lot. I am now an S rank in rainmaker and A in splatzones. I don't like clamblitz so I don't really play that, and in tower I'm only B-. I'm not online a lot when tower is in the rotation. I've been looking for someone to play the game with me and enlighten me about scrimmaging and such. if anyone knows a team and is willing to help me out hmu on discord. RoseTheGod#5619

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Sup my team could always use more members

We have a a few and will play in sqss next month on the 10th so if you join you might be a starter if we are down one even though I will give you the starter spot

RoseTheGod

Inkling
Sup my team could always use more members

We have a a few and will play in sqss next month on the 10th so if you join you might be a starter if we are down one even though I will give you the starter spot
Do you have a discord? It would make talking about this easier

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Well my friend unfortunately I don't have it and so you'll have to either a search it or B wait for someone named picopapa to show up here and I'll tell him to make another link

RoseTheGod

Inkling
Well my friend unfortunately I don't have it and so you'll have to either a search it or B wait for someone named picopapa to show up here and I'll tell him to make another link
alright. ill wait then

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
If you do search it the server name is called Kai Bigfin the team name

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
I am coaching a team that is around your skill level. They need more players, so I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining.

https://discord.gg/XBr8Mg6
This isn't the server for the team, but it is a splatoon server for teams and free agents like yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom