Looking to create a squad / chat group for UK players, interested?

Inky Videos

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5839-0556-3585
So, I'm looking to create a group for players, preferably of Splatoon 2, or just the GMT timezone in general.

This will be a casual-friendly group, but I'm looking to kind of split this up into two groups, one bigger than the other:

The main team:
  • These will be 4-6 people (including me) (this number may increase over time as the group becomes bigger)
  • They will represent the group in any challenges from other groups or Representative battles that may happen
  • This category is for people confident in their abilities who are regularly available for training matches and the like. If you can't show up most of the time, you should probably join the other group.
  • Think of this like the average 'team'- they all know each other relatively well and regularly play in Private or League battles.
  • As the whole community becomes larger, maybe we'll open up new teams. This would mean that the teams can practice together and improve.
The wider community:
  • This part of the group will serve as a little community for UK players. With a Discord server, everyone can chat about specific topics like game elements, the metagame, general topics and things like that.
  • There will be special voice and text lobbies for ongoing matches for people to use.
If you're interested in joining or submitting ideas, please reply here. I'm currently taking naming suggestions and things like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom