• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to improve on E-litre & Splatterscopes

Marl

Inkling
NNID
Iviesyllis
Hiya, I've been a sniper main for a few months now and I can barely say I am successful with it. I occasionally have great matches in turf, but only allow myself to lose my S rank by going into ranked with an elitre or splatterscope; squadding doesnt usually end well for me either.

My problem is that I am unsure of why I'm doing so poorly. Each day I calibrate motion controls and sticks, practice dragging and snapping my shots in the testing room but never seem to get good k/ds in actual matches. so what I'm looking for is insights from preferably a charger main themselves, and how they found their way to success with the weapons.

I've recently been able to snap-shot pretty well with splatterscopes, but that's the only positive I have seen in a while. I feel like I'm just lacking in something. Just wondering if anyone has any possible explanation for this :>

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
I am actually kinda terrible with the chargers due to target panic.

What I would advise is try to practice with more moving targets so you don't struggle aiming and get taken out by some unknown squid, or direct hit from someone else.

At times I wish this game had a shooting gallery than this dinky little practice room where you hardly get most of your usage, and recon is just a stand alone to learn the slopes, and layout.

Hopefully you can get through with this, because this weapon does take patience more than anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom