• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to join a team

KingReggie

Inkling
Ive been sleeping on this game. Its been sitting on the shelf since it came out. I just recently started playing a week ago because of the excitement of the Nintendo Switch and Splatoon 2. Now I am looking to join a team to play with. Regular battle can get annoying at times when your team isnt playing smart/good.

Currently moving up the ranks at B+. Level 26.

How do I go about finding a squad?

NNID
benimarucollider
Lots of squads these days just wants you to download Discord/Skype to talk with them, other than that it's mostly about searching what kind of squad you're looking for in the "groups" tab. Most of them are searching for S/S+ players though, so you might be stuck looking at a couple of squads for a while in there.

Also they might post on either competitive or social when they ask for recruits, so keep your eyes peeled on to that.

Amarae

Splatoon subreddit & discord Mod
Community Ambassador
NNID
Amiithystine
Switch Friend Code
SW-5344-8655-6309
If you're just looking to hang around and score PBs to surf and turf(war) with friends, Discord is probably the place to do it. If you're looking to git gud and seriously join a team, Discord is also probably the best place for that.

The r/Splatoon discord(linked in my signature) has regular users and a Match Search channel for non-commital grouping, but it's not the most active. Where I mostly see things going down is on team servers that are either really big, really casual, or both.

Since the r/Splatoon discord doesn't allow posting links to servers, it's a bit of a hassle, but you can ask people to PM you their team servers or other servers they know of that might fit what you're looking for.

For Starters, here's the Free Agency server: https://discord.gg/Ny5v8X6 This is a server specifically for recruiting team members/looking for teams. I don't want to hand out invites to otherwise private team servers, so from there it's just a matter of getting know people and being like "hey can I join your server?" and bam you've got yourself a neat little community to hang out with.

Good Luck friend.

Inkpool

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jimidad
Hi, some great advice above. The Inkpool are currently looking for new members for our Splatoon Discord server. Our server caters for casual & competitive players alike. Anyone is welcome to join regardless of skill level or rank. The server is primarily casual, for fun and practice, and also for those interested in comp squads. We host several different squads to scrim with and hope to form our own server-based squad for competitive play in the near future. If you'd like to join a laid back group to splat with, you can join by following the link

https://discord.gg/7tDxm2a

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom