• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking To Sponsor And Merge With Established Competitive Splatoon Teams

Acid

Banned (6 points)
I'm currently seeking out any high level competitive Splatoon teams who are interested in sponsorship and merging with a new team I created called High Tides.

Under my ownership, the following things will occur:
1. Current team name being changed to High Tides

2. All new and existing members use the tag HT followed by name
ex. HT Acid

Benefits:
1. A Team Twitter Page to advertise and promote ourselves better in community

2. I will personally set up any scrims/clan wars and register you in any tournies you wish to participate in.

3. There will be no changes made to current leadership, rules, or recruitment requirements. Any system you have in place will remain the same and will be dictated solely by you.

Criteria for applying:
1. Prior tournament experience

2. Tournament Credentials
(provide a list)

3. Discord Server Link(if you have one)

If you have any further questions add me on skype acidrek

Last edited:

beckert26

Full Squid
NNID
beckert26
So basically a team hands over it's name and tag for the sole benefit of having someone else sign up their team for tournaments and slightly more pointless exposure. k.

Edit: I browsed your posts and you called the competitive community dead. Why are you trying to sponsor a dead community lol.

Last edited:

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
So um, I'm slightly confused here.

You're asking for a squad that wants to merge with your own not exactly quite well known squad? Because sponsorships have money behind it, so that's not exactly the word you're looking for I think.

My question is how much of a splatoon team do you already have?

Lele

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Deathgasus
Honestly people won't notice this unless your team is like in top 50 idk?? But yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom