• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking To Squad Up.

ZootFluteRiot

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZootFluteRiot
NNID: ZootFluteRiot
IGN: Susie (But will change to Splatfest Theme + Butt during the week of Splatfest... because I'm mature).
Current Rank: - A. (Used to be S, but matches are awful).
Weapons of Choice: Aerospray RG, NZAP '89, and Splash-o-Matic.

I am a North American Squid looking to join a squad, or put one together. I mostly play splatzones, but lately getting paired up with three chargers has been nothing short of frustrating. I am looking to squad up over Skype... but I have the mouth of a sailor. Just a warning. You can add me on Skype (NatGeoDiver) and add my NNID.

Mars

Inkster Jr.
Hey Susie! I'm Mars and I'm also a squadless-squid. As a charger myself, the 3+ charger pairing in random matches is also a source of infuriation--especially in Ranked, where offensive pushes are necessary. I don't have what you want--a squad--but I'd love to Private Battle or Squad Battle some day if you're interested.
(*^ω^)

-------------

- INFO -
NNiD: Pxndragon (Mars)
Inkling: Level 49, A+ - S
Weapon Mains: Kelp Splatterscope/Splat Charger, Forge Splattershot Pro, Octoshot Replica (Tentatek Splattershot)
Timezone: Eastern Time (EST), (UTC -7:00) or New York City, U.S.

ZootFluteRiot

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZootFluteRiot
Absolutely! One charger us is essential in most Ranked modes and Turf War. That sounds great and you can definitely add my info and we can squad up, private battle, or hop on regular turf :3

jnobrien16

Inkling
NNID
jobrien16
I would also join matches as well! NNID = jobrien16. Skype = jnobrien16

Level 41, A
Weapon Mains - .96 Gal Deco, .52 Gal, Slosher, Tentatek Splattershot
Timezone: EST

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom