Los Inklings Recruiting Now!

Jnpryon

Inkling
NNID
Jnpryon
Hello! We are Los Inklings. We're adding new members to our team to compete in Leagues Under the Ink Season 2. Last season we made it all the way to the playoffs and we're looking to go further this time.

As a team we believe in constant improvement, team communication, and fun. If that sounds good to you we'd love to have you

We're based in NA in Central TIme Zone (UTC-06:00).

Here's our requirements:

S to S+ range players
Ages 16+
Maturity and good-sportsmanship.
Have Skype
Any roles accepted, but rollers and chargers will really help round out the team.
Important: We generally practice in the evenings central time, usually starting around 8:30pm. Please make sure you can be available at that time

New potential team-mates will go through a try out period to see if we play well together and get along.

How to Apply
Reply to this thread or PM with:

NNID:
Weapons:

We look forward to hearing from you!

CZS Maki

Full Squid
NNID
Mewtwo8
Can I still tryout oh and do you accept members if they are part of another clan?

Jnpryon

Inkling
NNID
Jnpryon
Yeah go ahead and send your info to tryout with us. The most important thing is if you'll be available in the evening to practice and available on the weekend for league matches.

And, as long as you're not in another team in SPLUTI being in another clan shouldn't be a problem.

CZS Maki

Full Squid
NNID
Mewtwo8
Oh then I cannot then because my clan atm is my priority clan sorry

CZS Maki

Full Squid
NNID
Mewtwo8
But if I don't join the team my clan sends to tourneys I can join this clan

Jnpryon

Inkling
NNID
Jnpryon
Yes you can tryout. And you're right, you could play on our team if your clan doesn't put you on another SPLUTI team

Jnpryon

Inkling
NNID
Jnpryon
Well tonight would be great but it's a bit late notice for that. Anyways we sent you a PM to nail down a time. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom