Making my Debut Here

NintendoAthlete

Inkling
NNID
RunnerCharm
The Name is Josh
Age 15
So I been playing Splatoon for about 1 year now enjoying the game I never lost a Splatfest I have been in.
So I am not sure why Its not NintendoRunner as I mainly Run I am on Cross Country and Track and Field but I also love Soccer and Lacrosse and watching The UFC fights from time to time.
I am the biggest Nintendo Nerd I know who has Athletic Abilites lol at least that I know of for now. So here are the 15 Random Nintendo Facts you should know and these are either my thoughts or opinions about me!
1. First Game was Super Mario Sunshine
2. First Console was the Gamecube.
3. My favorite Nintendo Series are Zelda and Pokémon.
4. Favorite N64 Game is Mario Kart 64
5. Favorite SNES Game is Super Mario World
6. My favorite Pokémon Gen is A tie in Gen 5 and Gen 3
7. I actually like the games on the Gamecube Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness a bit more then the main series games.
8. Favorite Zelda Temples are Water Temple from Ocarina Of Time Great Bay Temple from Majora's Mask and Earth Temple from Wind Waker.
9. Mario Bros 3 is the least favorite Mario for me.
10. Splatoon's Octo Valley is now a personal Favorite Single Player Mode of mine.
11. Animal Crossing New Leaf is my most played Video game.
12. I think Nintendo Should Make Games following Pokémon XD and a Sequel to Mario Sunshine.
13. Nintendo is perfectly fine the way they are to me and I don't think they should change their formula of business and what I mean is move to mobile games because of Pokémon Go and all.
14. I think Luigi's Mansion is a great Beta.
15. I wish Pokémon X and Y didn't make me want to break my 3DS Whenever your rivals would come by you as they are my least favorite partners in Video Game History

That's all for now if you have any other questions or want to talk Don't be afraid I am fast at making friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom