Massive Nintendo Maintenance scheduled for the 19th October

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon
Last edited:

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
The Octoling hype thread in General Discussion told me about that. I can't guarantee we'll learn anything by then. But as I said there, it's a four hour maintenance. That's a long time for just messing with the servers. Something's coming, that I can say with confidence.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
As I said earlier, this probably won't amount to anything concerning things like character reveals for Smash 4, playable Octolings in Splatoon, etc. I'm just gonna refrain from being optimistic since I think they're most likely tweaking the online some.

Hmm, maybe they're finally fixing the online issues for Splatoon finally. One can dream, though.

CodyMKW

Pro Squid
NNID
CodyMKW
Switch Friend Code
SW-2549-4631-6600
well guess I can finish up some anime on monday then :P

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
As I said earlier, this probably won't amount to anything concerning things like character reveals for Smash 4, playable Octolings in Splatoon, etc. I'm just gonna refrain from being optimistic since I think they're most likely tweaking the online some.

Hmm, maybe they're finally fixing the online issues for Splatoon finally. One can dream, though.
Now that I'm cooled off from initial hype, Yup. Nothing is set in stone unless Nintendo themselves say it so. Anything else is speculation. This maintenance could lead to nothing news related and more behind the scenes server work, which would be great because a lot of people are having server woes in Splatoon right now.

Lester Roquefort

Pro Squid
NNID
LesterRoquefort
Switch Friend Code
SW-2928-7410-6310
I'm assuming "All" means miiverse, eshop and friends list... and anything online, like Splatoon, or anything that relies on miiverse.

I don't really play then, so i'm not worried. It's good to know so i don't get shocked and think my game or router are broken though if i do.

I've also looked on the other outage news items and i swear i never noticed any of them. I very rarely play online, period.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom