Mature squid searching for consistent squad

André95

Inkling
NNID
AndreLacerda2
Hyah! I'm André, a 21 years old squid in search of friends to play splatoon competitively. I live in Brazil, speak english fluently and my internet connection is pretty good. I've been a hardcore Nintendo fan since birth, but unfortunately, since the Wii U was such a disaster, none of my friends bought one, so I have no one to play with. I've been playing Splatoon since December and I'm a consistent S player. Even though I've invested 1000 hours into this game, I still can't reach S+ and I know why: I don't know how to play in coordination with my team. I really want to have a consistent group of friends to practice regularly with voice chat. I just finished my SAT's and I'll be 100% free until march 2017. I know this isn't the place to find a squad, but the squid locator is sooo deserted, I really wanted to find a squad ASAP. I would generally prefer squids around my age, or mature squids who know how to admit faults and improve plays and just life in general. I'm very friendly and thoughtful, I just want to make some more friends from around the globe. I'm willing to spend as much time as possible practcing, chatting, getting to know each other and maybe have some deep philosophical discussions, I love those. Please contact me if you want a new friend for your team! =)

PS: I don't yet have a discord or skype account, that's what I'm about to do, so if you're interested, let's begin exchanging NNID's and communicating through squiboards until I buy a microphone, which will be pretty soon. Thank you kindly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom