• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 Moray/Clam Blitz Theory

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
I realized today, where is the basket gonna be placed for clam blitz on moray and how will it pan out? I came to the conclusion that it will be either on the snipe on the left side where all the map changes are gonna be made, or backed up in the middle of the ramp to the right of it. So, is clam blitz part of the reason for the map changes on moray? It would give people better chances at surviving when running to throw in some clams. Either that or Nintendo just really hates chargers now...

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
From what very little we've seen, the clam baskets can be pretty close together. They're on opposite sides of the bridge in The Reef, for instance. So snipe is a strong possibility, I think lookout or behind lookout are also likely, but I think they could even be on the far left and right of the ground level (near the splat zones).

Sifu

Look Behind You
Switch Friend Code
SW-3816-1808-3393
The baskets in Reef are still a good ways apart. If they went by the zones for Moray, they would be very quite close to each other. I think snipe is a good possibility, though I imagine that it’d be on the ground floor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom