More weapons and maps are coming.

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
I'm glad more content is being added, i just hope that this won't have to be purchased. Is this coming with the August patch or will this be released at some other time?

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Here is hoping we also get a Super Scope weapon later on.

FuncDetail

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FuncDetail
I really really love how the paintbrush is actually called "Pablo" in Japanese.
Well played, Nintendo, well played.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
Thats so cool we all wanted more weapons and maps to be added. Hopefully with that they will also increase the level cap.
There is no point in raising the level cap if you still need to buy them from the shop. Make them more expensive, and people will work for them. Level only gives you the right to purchase stuff.

DatGuyAegis

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tmoney670
There is no point in raising the level cap if you still need to buy them from the shop. Make them more expensive, and people will work for them. Level only gives you the right to purchase stuff.
Well your entitled to your own opinion but a lot of people want to raise the level cap. It's satisfying for me gaining levels. And with new guns they can make them unlockable at levels higher then 20.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Super Excited for the August update, especially seeing the weapons and maps. Makes me wonder what some of them are going to do (especially that zapper lol).

Also looking forward to Tower Control.

The Apple BOOM

Senior Squid
NNID
TheAppleBOOM
Nice pic, but why does everyone think all of the free content is dropping at once in August?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom