• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Most Calming Splatoon Song?

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
batch 2 ig
This is the last I'll search specifically for these, but if I come across more really good ones I'll post them

Although it is a completely different vibe, I think hyper diver in particular sounds better with the gold discs

kinda surprised no one's suggested #0 shell yet

splat 1 sunken scrolls

I haven't played splatoon 2 or octo expansion but into the light sounds like credits music to me. it's probably the most calming one I've found

(I'm trying to include the names of the songs with the links so if the youtube videos ever get taken down, we can still tell what song it is)

Mx_Diva

Splatoon Playing Spinster
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
NNID
Mx_Diva
Switch Friend Code
SW-6445-1547-4212

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
Before it said "the playlist does not exist". now it says "no results found". Idk what changed but it's not fixed
I think something glitched with the playlist's privacy settings. I'm busy right now, but I can fix it later today. If anyone else is willing to fix it for me, many thanks!

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Just found Origin of Order at the jukebox and it's super chill & relaxing

StarDusk

Inkling
Pronouns
She/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-6346-1013-9819
Oh gosh there's so many songs I could choose for this, so I'll just choose my favourites

Whirlpool Tune perfectly encapsulates the feeling of wondering around a snowy tundra, like it can physically make me feel cold just from listening to it (doesn't help I listen to it when it's cold outside though). It gives the feeling of the odd calmness in being alone, a very specific feeling and not one that's not easy to elicit. The Splatune version of the track is also incredible and done perfectly. It slowly builds up from a single instrument in a way that sounds like you're going on an adventure and breaking through the ice. I could keep on ranting about the song but I should move on

#12.2 awakened feels like a blessing on my ears. The counter melody added compliments the track so well. It gives it an oddly hypnotic feel with how everything fits together. I don't have much to say on this one, it's just really really good

But the one I want to highlight is Alterna Citizens Program M-?? mY DEAR. (Not a super catchy name) but it's a song I didn't even know was in the game before going through the OST. Apparently in plays in After Alterna, not sure exactly where though. I love how calming it is while still clearly having a lot of energy. It honestly reminds me of an Ace Attorney song, like this would play in court while the case is being set up. But yeah it's great and I don't even know how many people know of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom