missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Apparently you can't remap buttons. Pretty silly, there's a perfectly good L button going unused here.

Mr.HawK

The Artist
Apparently you can't remap buttons. Pretty silly, there's a perfectly good L button going unused here.
Eh, remapping buttons isn't that much of a big deal. Id say just try to get use to controls

FuncDetail

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FuncDetail
I can't imagine anyone playing this game on a competitive level without using gyros. How are you supposed to aim while bunny hopping, for instance?
I'm sure that people will find a way to go pro-level without using gyros, each player has its own way to play and this is totally fine. Yet as you said, Splat Hopping and this kind of tech really look easier to pull off with gyros. (At least I managed to do it very easily during the last Test Fire)

I still stand my "Better fit in the game rather than make the game fit to you" opinion. Learning to use gyros feels much more rewarding right now... I don't think I could pull that Hat Trick again without Gyros since it helped so much at filling the gap between my aim and the enemy. In a nutshell, the right stick makes the big camera rotations then the gyro allows to do the little adjustments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom