Motivated Squid Seeking a Competitive Clan, Believe It!

sqwizard

Inkling
NNID
leehamcyanwich
Hello! I am sqwizard!

Here is a little about myself: I am 21 years of age, and it is my goal in life to own and operate an arcade. I am a self professed nerd, I enjoy all your typical fandoms and videogames. I am very down to earth and take my goals seriously, but not to the point where it consumes my spiritual energy. I enjoy dankmemes and Internet humor. I am the bass guitar player in a band.

I received this game on Christmas, exactly one month ago. I am a slosher main, however I feel as if my shooter game is on par with my slosher skills. I am currently A- 85ish and have been successful in climbing most maps and all three ranked modes. I have reached this rank with completely arbitrary gear, my main focus being leveling up the abilities of all of the gear I have collected and beating my opponents with straight skill and game knowledge. My weaknesses are currently: chargers, splatlings, octobrushes, and slow rollers like the dynamos.

Up until this point I have completely self taught. I believe I have what it takes to reach S+, and I am 100% dedicated to reaching that goal. I am dedicated to furthering my knowledge of the game and the ongoing formation of the meta.

I wish to join a semi-competitive clan so that I may have a deeper understanding of competitive play and the competitive scene. If there are any mature, chill clans out there looking for an individual dedicated to learning the ins and outs of the game and willing to put the time and effort into learning any and every role, please take a chance on me!

Jugglec

Inkster Jr.
You sound like a good candidate for splat academy. I am not affiliated with them, but some people in my clan are and they seem to be a good place to check out for people just like you.

sqwizard

Inkling
NNID
leehamcyanwich
You sound like a good candidate for splat academy. I am not affiliated with them, but some people in my clan are and they seem to be a good place to check out for people just like you.
Hey, thanks for the advice and insight! I perused their thread and liked what I saw; I suppose I just wanted to make sure that I am compatible with them / any of the other clans for that matter before applying. I think Ill go apply now~

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
Hello! I am sqwizard!

Here is a little about myself: I am 21 years of age, and it is my goal in life to own and operate an arcade. I am a self professed nerd, I enjoy all your typical fandoms and videogames. I am very down to earth and take my goals seriously, but not to the point where it consumes my spiritual energy. I enjoy dankmemes and Internet humor. I am the bass guitar player in a band.

I received this game on Christmas, exactly one month ago. I am a slosher main, however I feel as if my shooter game is on par with my slosher skills. I am currently A- 85ish and have been successful in climbing most maps and all three ranked modes. I have reached this rank with completely arbitrary gear, my main focus being leveling up the abilities of all of the gear I have collected and beating my opponents with straight skill and game knowledge. My weaknesses are currently: chargers, splatlings, octobrushes, and slow rollers like the dynamos.

Up until this point I have completely self taught. I believe I have what it takes to reach S+, and I am 100% dedicated to reaching that goal. I am dedicated to furthering my knowledge of the game and the ongoing formation of the meta.

I wish to join a semi-competitive clan so that I may have a deeper understanding of competitive play and the competitive scene. If there are any mature, chill clans out there looking for an individual dedicated to learning the ins and outs of the game and willing to put the time and effort into learning any and every role, please take a chance on me!
Hey was wondering if you were still looking for a group. Please check us out here: http://squidboards.com/groups/the-salt-minds.868/
If, after reading the group "rules", you are interested, submit a request to join the group and I will respond to you via private message. Good luck in your search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom