My Freindos Recruitment thread!

CrispyCroissants

Full Squid
NNID
CrispyCroissant
Hi there! This is the Clan thread for my Clan Called My Freindos! We are a casual squad for right now until we feel comfy enough to become competetive!

We do have an age limit which is 15 and up!
We voice chat when we can and tend to just hang out and play splatoon together and play other games as well!

We rank from B+ to A- or S i think and we all love to just have a good time ^u^

Were soon holding an inhouse scrim for our team so join when and if you can!

Last edited:

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Hello! I'd like to sign up!

1. I am 15 or older, don't wanna reveal my age.

2. I am comfortable with playing with adults and or minors.

3. I am in that huge gap between S and A+, but I stay in S most of the time.

4. I can play on a daily basis, but I might disconnect sometimes on weekdays for some reason, but on weekends I let my Splatoon heart out and the wifi is good. I have a job, so it might get in the way, but likely not.

5. Dunno if this counts as a sniper but I main the bamboozler MK III and .96 Gal Deco. I also main Neo Sploosh-o-matic, Dual Squelcher, Berry Splattershot pro, L-3 Nozzlenose, Zink Mini Splatling, Heavy Splatling, And much more.

6.I dunno if I can make this one, just check no. 4 to see my wifi connection thing.

I am in EST timezone and usually availible almost any time on weekends, but around 5-6 pm on weekdays. I'm afraid I don't have any sort of communication other than ooVoo, but I'm kinda iffy around voice chat anyhow.

Oh ya, one more thing, my NNID is janspinoy, working on a separate account for public, but since your a squad I guess I can add you to my main account (after all, my other account is only level 12 and C+.) and you can just call my Topaz or Cobalt (Cobalt is my in game name, so Cobalt preferred.)

I think that's everything, can't wait to hear your response!

CrispyCroissants

Full Squid
NNID
CrispyCroissant
Hello! I'd like to sign up!

1. I am 15 or older, don't wanna reveal my age.

2. I am comfortable with playing with adults and or minors.

3. I am in that huge gap between S and A+, but I stay in S most of the time.

4. I can play on a daily basis, but I might disconnect sometimes on weekdays for some reason, but on weekends I let my Splatoon heart out and the wifi is good. I have a job, so it might get in the way, but likely not.

5. Dunno if this counts as a sniper but I main the bamboozler MK III and .96 Gal Deco. I also main Neo Sploosh-o-matic, Dual Squelcher, Berry Splattershot pro, L-3 Nozzlenose, Zink Mini Splatling, Heavy Splatling, And much more.

6.I dunno if I can make this one, just check no. 4 to see my wifi connection thing.

I am in EST timezone and usually availible almost any time on weekends, but around 5-6 pm on weekdays. I'm afraid I don't have any sort of communication other than ooVoo, but I'm kinda iffy around voice chat anyhow.

Oh ya, one more thing, my NNID is janspinoy, working on a separate account for public, but since your a squad I guess I can add you to my main account (after all, my other account is only level 12 and C+.) and you can just call my Topaz or Cobalt (Cobalt is my in game name, so Cobalt preferred.)

I think that's everything, can't wait to hear your response!
Sounds pretty good! I will accept your request to try out ^_^ I'll add you on the Wii u and send a friend request and stuff. Also Nice to meet you Cobalt! Is there any way I can send you the discord link? Since my team mainly uses discord haha.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Sounds pretty good! I will accept your request to try out ^_^ I'll add you on the Wii u and send a friend request and stuff. Also Nice to meet you Cobalt! Is there any way I can send you the discord link? Since my team mainly uses discord haha.
I don't have discord nor an account so I can't really communicate, but I'm just a tiny bit uncomfortable with voice chat anyways. Also, I don't have a mic. I really just use Booyah for "I'm dead, please terminate the guy in my area" and cmon as in "get over here pls I need help"

Duck

Full Squid
If you open up a brother clan I'd be interested because I'm a bit to young to join this clan

CrispyCroissants

Full Squid
NNID
CrispyCroissant
I don't have discord nor an account so I can't really communicate, but I'm just a tiny bit uncomfortable with voice chat anyways. Also, I don't have a mic. I really just use Booyah for "I'm dead, please terminate the guy in my area" and cmon as in "get over here pls I need help"
Well lets see, in case we enter tournaments we would need to comminucate somewhow. we dont need to voice chat but we at least would need you to hang out with the squad ;w;

CrispyCroissants

Full Squid
NNID
CrispyCroissant
If you open up a brother clan I'd be interested because I'm a bit to young to join this clan
Also hello duck! I might make a sister squad at some point but i dont have the time since im trying to focus on the main squad. most I have is just a hangout server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom