My prediction for the splatfest exclusive stage(s)

Olly0014

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3755-4752-6987
So, we all know that yesterday Nintendo revealed a new stage which is exclusive to splatfests, Twlight Zone.

This stage is Octavian themed and (more specifically) related to Marina. It looks like a really cool stage, but then I thought "what about a Pearl themed stage?"

Now, I'm saying I like Pearl, because I don't. But it seems strange that one of the idols has a special stage and the other doesn't. Then, I had an idea....

How about, the idol who wins the splatfest gets their stage featured in the next splatfest? Think about it. Marina won the Cake vs Ice Cream splatfest, so therefore her stage 'Twilight Zone' is in the next Splatfest this weekend. If Pearl wins this weekend (which is unlikely because she is very unpopular and will lose everytime ;-; ) then her stage (maybe something like 'Princess Arena' idk) will be in the next splatfest. It makes sense, because I don't see why Nintendo would favour one idol over the other. What do u all think?

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
That might make sense, however if I were to guess I'd say it's more likely so they can just change it up for whatever the theme is, or just to keep it interesting.

Danku

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-6239-2879-4288
But Marina won the EU and the US Splatfest. So it's 2-1, Marina still wins
i mean, if she wins the same contest twice, that really isnt fair to count that as 2 points. ;p

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
And, even though there were seperate play times, the data from both NA and EU were compounded to make a single result, essentially making it one splatfest.

Never forget that we, the NA+EU+etc., are roughly 1/2 of the splatoon community, there's a whole other side of us in Japan that we almost never get to talk to due to the language barrier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom