• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

My Splatoon Data was deleted...

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
So, today I logged in after a long day of school.
And I got a sick feeling when I saw that I had to create a new character... so I did. I'm now a level 1, no shells, no money, and no good gear.

I tried turning my Wii U off and back on, reloading, and everything. But still, I'm level 1.
This sucks because I was a 50, S51 w/ 24+ Shells and well over 400,000 gold/money.

Advice...?

I tried backing up my save, and it wouldn't take it. The save thingy says "?" instead of my name. Asked my siblings/parents, they know nothing. Help.. ;-;

Sparkly Ink

Full Squid
NNID
SparklyGabite
"I found out the cause and got my data back. Here's what happened... My new kitten was playing with wires and somehow unplugged by extra flash drive with my data on it. It's stupid, but I didnt realize it. Haha. Thanks for the help!" This was posted on Reddit when someone said their data was deleted.Is it possible that a card with your data on it was removed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom