• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

My thoughts on Splatoon 2

InkWoomy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Rosalina_Luma12
Splatoon 2. The new Splatoon with new and unique hairstyles, weapons, stages, and more. Every Splatoon fan is hyped, even me, but I'm willing to share my opinion on Splatoon 2 with you guys. So without further ado, let's get started.

I just saw the trailer, and Splatoon 2 looked amazing. The main hub of the game doesn't seem to be Inkopolis, though. Some people say the hub is called 'Inkopolis Square'. Probably my favourite weapon is the Splat Duelies. They have a dodge technique and lets you dodge attacks.

What is not good about the game is the font look and online paying services. The font looks..weird, it's not the big, popout font like we saw in Splatoon. And online service paying, paying for a year is 60 dollars. Maybe 2 years is 120 dollars.

At the ending of the trailer, I saw Marie looking into the horizon. But the question is.. where's Callie? Some people said that Callie may have been kidnapped by the Octarians and it's up to you to maybe save her in Story Mode, or she left because she lost the last Splatfest between Marie and her. Or something dark, like Callie died?! Marie seems to be wearing different clothing aswell. We will never know untill Splatoon 2 releases!

There are new specials and weapons! There are specials like the 'Ink Jet', or 'Ink Missles'. The ink cloud one looked cool and it's easy to get enemies out of the way. When the battle ends, there seems to be....another Judd? He looks paler, and he has black eyes. He looks like an imposter of Judd.

Those are my thoughts for Splatoon 2! What are your thoughts about the game? Comment down below!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom