Nautilus 79 Revealed

Oney

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Oney
Switch Friend Code
SW-8066-2302-3824
What we thinking of the Nautilus 79 Kit?

I think it isn't great competitively but i think it will be very fun.

But what do you think about Naut 79 having Suction/Splashdown

ThestralZ

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1797-1352-6215
I don't play splatlings, but I think it'll be pretty good in Rainmaker.

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
probably the best splatling to get splashdown (maybe outside of mini?) and definitely fills the aggressive niche naut fans wanted so i am a fan of it personally. will likely play it for a bit when season drops for fun. hopefully they buff splashdown outer radius to do 70 damage cuz that'd be nice for both naut and its bomb (and explo but that's not relevant to this convo)

Linneus

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Linneus
Switch Friend Code
SW-4891-1092-0917
I think that adding Splashdown and Screen to this game was a mistake. I don't want Splashdown in the game at all and I hate that we're all playing this game of "which of the two new specials that no one wants has to be on the remaining weapons?"

I don't think I'm even gonna pick this one up from Sheldon. I have zero desire to play a weapon whose special is the trade button, it's just not the playstyle I envisioned when I first picked up the weapon.

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
im pretty ok with naut 79. obviously i dont think splashdown is good but if anything has to take the splashdown bullet id rather it be naut. i feel like naut with both suction bomb and a good special would be too busted LOL. i dont think anyone will be running this in comp but like vitellary said its a more aggro niche so thats fun. ill be playing it for sure bc im kinda sick of vnaut having nothing to poke with </3

☆Brody☆

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-4277-5054-4618
At least E-Liter isn’t gonna the one with Spladown now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom