Need an EXPIERIENCED squad

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
I abandoned the squad I manage to join a new squad :p
Are their any squads out there in which take only high level players I'm S rank, is European and they regularly do tournaments if a squad with those characteristics have any spots left I'd be happy to take a spot up!

Wow I tried to sound professional but I just sounded like a snotty jerk....wow. :D

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Yeah, yeah you do sound snotty. Why'd you leave your previous group? That's a bit of a red flag.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Yeah, yeah you do sound snotty. Why'd you leave your previous group? That's a bit of a red flag.
Wasn't intended before I joined a group that told me they were s-s+ turned out they were C rank wanting to have help ranking up so I wanted to make sure I got a group that I would actually be able to compete with.
My other group oh I was the leader of it I wouldn't really call it a squad it was something my friends just wanted to do but no one really cared for it any more all we did were private battles and none of them had discord so there was no communication

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
also you can come chat in splat chat discord server you will find players and squads in there

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
also you can come chat in splat chat discord server you will find players and squads in there
Awesome! How often do you scrim and/or tournament
Oh btw I forgot to mention I can't voice chat

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
voice chat is kinda essential to tournament play for us, you are still welcome to come to the splat chat discord server

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
but you can still come hang out in splat chat its just a chat group dedicated to splatoon

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
That kinda sounds like how someone I know invited me to the "guest" chat of their big fancy tournament clan. Being in a group without being part of the group can be awkward and uncomfortable, so I can't blame Heart there.

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
hmm well nearly 50 people and only 7 are my clan so not a big fancy tournament chat a friendly welcoming chat group with players from all over the world of all ages and ranks and levels so. its not an uncomfatable place to be, but if people dont like it they can always leave,

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
hmm well nearly 50 people and only 7 are my clan so not a big fancy tournament chat a friendly welcoming chat group with players from all over the world of all ages and ranks and levels so. its not an uncomfatable place to be, but if people dont like it they can always leave,
I'll check it out but yes it may be awkward xD

Tsf-Jinx

Ṭśƒ+Jinx
Lol i promise it wont be awkard everyone is friendly and welcoming. Just come say hi. If you dont like it or feel awkward then ofc you can just leave. Im not pressuring i just want people to know what a nice group we have and ofc i will encourage people to join. Here is an invite just say hi when you get there.

https://discord.gg/73HmbAb

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Lol i promise it wont be awkard everyone is friendly and welcoming. Just come say hi. If you dont like it or feel awkward then ofc you can just leave. Im not pressuring i just want people to know what a nice group we have and ofc i will encourage people to join. Here is an invite just say hi when you get there.

https://discord.gg/73HmbAb
Will do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom