New competitive player

Zanolon

Inkling
NNID
Zanolon
I really want to get into competitive splatoon, and one of the toughest challenges I face is deciding on an ability set. Currently, I use 4 main weapons Splatcharger, E-ltre, .52 gal, tentetek.
What gear should I use with what subs. I'm pretty firm on ninja squid though.
Thanks so much

Archæa

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ArchaeaNFS
Well if you're adamant about Ninja Squid I would highly recommend stacking a few mains of swim speed to make up for the loss. (I think NS takes about 70% of your velocity if I'm not mistaken) The maneuverability this will grant back to you might not be as necessary for the chargers, but it is essential for the shooters. As for other setups, it really depends on preference. Damage up is always a solid plan if you don't know what else to do. This helps combat falloff damage and other players using defense up. In addition, the .52 is fairly sub-reliant, and since Ink-saver sub now isn't worthless, that's always a safe bet. Anything else can really be up to personal preference. For example, if you rely on the tenatek's inkzooka a lot, you may want to stack special saver/ charge up to combat the heavy depletion. Also, Ink saver main is always a good back up for chargers.

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom