New dude to Splatoon

Serendipity.

Inkling
NNID
Snaxk_B
Hey everyone, I had recently bought splatoon and was looking for some tips and tricks on becoming a better splatter.
I come from a mario kart community and I want to see what the squid boards are like

Silver

Speedrunning Inkling
NNID
MHFsilver
Hello and welcome to SquidBoards!
My name is Silver, nice to meet you. In you're looking to improve, you can check out the guides section found on the top navigation bar. They're all user submitted guides and there's a lot specifically made for certain weapons/classes. If you're looking to go farther past that, check out the "Splat Zone" forum section as a lot of competitive and weapon discussion happens there as well. If you have any extra questions, feel free to ask

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
Hello and welcome lot to Squidboards.

I used to be an avid player of Mario Kart 8 as well, but basically when Smash 4 came out it basically that replaced Mario Kart, and when Splatoon came out it replaced Smash. So far though I haven't found a game that comes close to being as fun as Splatoon.

Serendipity.

Inkling
NNID
Snaxk_B
Hello and welcome to SquidBoards!
My name is Silver, nice to meet you. In you're looking to improve, you can check out the guides section found on the top navigation bar. They're all user submitted guides and there's a lot specifically made for certain weapons/classes. If you're looking to go farther past that, check out the "Splat Zone" forum section as a lot of competitive and weapon discussion happens there as well. If you have any extra questions, feel free to ask
Hello and welcome lot to Squidboards.

I used to be an avid player of Mario Kart 8 as well, but basically when Smash 4 came out it basically that replaced Mario Kart, and when Splatoon came out it replaced Smash. So far though I haven't found a game that comes close to being as fun as Splatoon.
Thank you both for helping me around here and also nice to meet you both.

ThisFungi

8-bit crazy!
Welcome to the boards man. Plenty of squids and/or kids are among these here boards. Enjoy your stay. :)

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
hey mate, welcome to the boards!
interested to hear that you come from a Mario Kart commuinity, and feel free to make yourself at home :)

Kirbykirby74

Inkling
NNID
Kirbykirby56
Hi, Welcome to Squidboards. If you're looking for someone to play against, shoot me a friend request, and we can play sometime! (Kirbykirby74 is my NNID.)
have fun L:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom