New game ideas

Neon the squid

Inkster Jr.
I thought we could play these games with other squad members, so read on ahead.

• Hide and seek, they are more hiders and seekers. The hiders have to go out and hide somewhere in the map. After a while the seekers go out and try to find them. They are not allowed to look at the gamepad or specials. Subs are allowed.
  • Snipers and Rollers. There are two teams, Snipers and rollers. It's pretty exact same as a normal match expect only snipers and rollers.
That's all really. Hope you think these will be fun!

Ika Klaus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Legend402
Ah i know about hide and seek and we play that but ive never done Snipers and Rollers that sound like fun

Neon the squid

Inkster Jr.
Maybe there could be only one sniper? More then one would be really difficult for rollers and the rollers have to try and splat the sniper.

Aura_Shun

Inkling
NNID
Shunpro
How about Squid Beacon Roulette? One inkling sets up beacons, then another inkling from the same team jumps to one of three beacons, and an inkling from the opposite team chooses to destroy a beacon while the other inkling super jumps. If the inkling destroys the beacon that the other inkling super jumped to, he wins and the jumper is eliminated.

Ika Klaus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Legend402
A yes that is a good idea Aura_shun i believe I have done that game before.

Asiate

Inkling
Another thing I watched on yt recently but never played on my own is snowball fight. So basicly everyone chooses a set featuring burst bombs which you have to use only. Beside that rule you can add stuff like "bomb rush allowed" or "do not swim in your ink". At least I'd enforce diving for reloading or for swimming up walls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom