New Game Type Idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHUTupNrocK8

Pro Squid
NNID
SHUTupNrocK8
Hey there everyone... I'm at work, so I can't play Splatoon, or any video games for that matter. Therefore, my minds runs wild with non-work related video game crap. I was trying to come up with game modes Nintendo could add into Splatoon. I'll list a few below with a description of them to get started!

Capture the Zapfish
  • Due to data mining, this is pretty much confirmed to be "Rain Maker." It's almost like Tower Control where you need to secure a neutral target and carry it to the enemy base. The target prevents you from super jumping, and if you take too long you will eventually splat, and the target will move back to its neutral location on the map.
Ink Ball
  • As stupid as this sounds, it could definitely be used as another Regular battle mode for some fun casual play with your friends. There is a ball in the middle of the map, you need to ink up the ground in order for it to travel in your ink, shooting it will move it. Score on the opponents spawn!
Grifball
  • Yes, like Halo. Rollers only, smash the hell out of the ball, splat opponents, 2 second respawn times, closed in portions of the maps, and when you score the ink ball explodes, and the round ends. Have fun!
Team Splat Match
  • Nintendo hates the word kill or death. They just couldn't create a new IP with anything that had the word death and kill in it, thus, we have splattered and splat... lol. This is self explanatory.
Anyway, How about you? What do you want to see in the game, or what do you think would work well as a game mode in Splatoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom