New Guy Here

The_Main_Luigi

Inkling
NNID
WeenieGeneral
Hi. My name is Jacob, and I've decided to join the splatoon craze that's been going on. I have completed the campaign and amiibo challenges, and am now level 10. I typically do rather OK at turf wars, averaging about 900-1000 every game. Earlier today, I went up to 1500, and the day before went on a 9-0 1300pt slosher game. I enjoy using the inkbrush and the slosher currently, though I am by no means an expert. I am very open to feedback on how to get better at this game, and I can't wait to play with some excellent players.

Some real life info: I am a senior about to graduate college, and can't wait for it. I just turned 18 (on Friday the 13th no less....), and am excited to do.....things. Video games and technology have always been my passion, and I want to do so something in one of those fields. I have two little bros who also share my love of video games, and they play super Mario maker and Mario kart....and they can hold their own at it too.

So that's about it for this wall of text. I hope I can get to know all you better, and to become a better player in general. Thanks for having me.

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
Well look who we have here fellas, fresh meat. Welcome to the biggest Splatzone of your life. :cool: In all honesty, welcome aboard. It's nice to see someone else looking to do something with video games or technology in the future. So it's on May 13th, happy belated (I'm probably using that word wrong) birthday. Hope you enjoy your time here. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom