• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New inkling needs help

RonanM52

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Crazyronan3000
So I'm a relatively new player in Splatoon and I'm trying to get good with the custom E-litre scope and splat charger and I suck! I was hoping anyone would know any good guides or how to improve my skills. Thanks ;)

Liam337

Inkling
NNID
Liam337
Make sure you use motion controls and there are plenty of guides for all chargers on the guides section of this site.

JoshDaBoss27

Inkster Jr.
Here's a list I made of SOME (not listing all) abilities ranked from great all the way down to nearly useless.

Great
Ink resistance up
Cold-blooded (sounds really bad from the description but it literally only lets you get tracked for 2.0 seconds which is insanely useful)
Ninja Squid (If you like camping)
Stealth Jump (makes it excessively easy to super jump safely)

Good
Bomb range up (good as main & decent as sub)

O.K.
Comeback (gives some boosts but not enough to have a significant effect)
Ink recovery up (this is good for sloshers though)
Opening Gambit

Bad
Special duration up (only good with 3 mains but ain't nobody got slots for that :/ )
Ink saver main
Last-ditch effort (gives 2 big boosts but may not come into effect during ranked)

Terrible
Quick Respawn (with 3 mains it only shortens it by 1 second)
Swim Speed up (even with the 1.3 update it still sucks)
Run Speed up (this is popular, but it only shortens an 11-second run with no mains or subs to 9 seconds with 2 mains)

Nearly useless
Tenacity (at max speed it takes you >40 seconds of doing no inking to charge and at lowest speed it takes you >2 minutes of no inking to charge)

Just remember that this is not a complete list, but I put some of the most common and popular abilities. Stay fresh!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom