• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New player looking for some fresh squid pals

Palette

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CPalette
Hello everyone!
My name is Alana, I am 18 years old and recently bought a Wii U after becoming rather bored with my PC games. I'd been watching some gameplay of Splatoon not long after it came out and loved what I saw. But only recently did I have the money and time to invest in the game, now that I have completed my studies and secured a spot in University for 2017. So since most of my gaming pals don't own the Wii U, I would love to meet some new people in this community where I can have fun and improve my skills.
Have only really played about a week so far and I've already made it up to A- rank. I live in Melbourne, Australia (AEST) and have playable connection although not sure how well it will perform when connecting to American players. Since I am not studying and have no job (yet) I am pretty flexible with what times I can play although the later it is the less likely I will be able to voice chat. I have skype that I am always checking and online on, and have teamspeak installed on my laptop if that is needed also.
Haven't had too much time to explore the different weapons and kits but I do favour the inkbrushes, chargers and shoshers. Would love to learn how to use more weapons as I progress.
Can't wait to meet you all and make some new friends on the Wii U platform. Let me know if interested in playing/chatting with me.
See you around ;-)
(PS- Know small amounts of Japanese, speaks english)

Beef

Inkling
NNID
starberst1
Hello Alana, nice to meet you!
Wow, you got to A- in a week? It took me months to get to that rank. haha

I'd love to play with you sometime! It might be hard for me to figure out a good time though since im PST and I currently attend college. But if you're available on Friday we could play some turf wars or ranked. Whichever you prefer.
You may add me, my nnid is starberst1

Palette

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CPalette
Hello Alana, nice to meet you!
Wow, you got to A- in a week? It took me months to get to that rank. haha

I'd love to play with you sometime! It might be hard for me to figure out a good time though since im PST and I currently attend college. But if you're available on Friday we could play some turf wars or ranked. Whichever you prefer.
You may add me, my nnid is starberst1
Ill send a request your way! Do you have skype by chance?

Beef

Inkling
NNID
starberst1
Ill send a request your way! Do you have skype by chance?
Awesome! And I believe I do, although I don't exactly remember my password but I could always make a new one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom