New recruit list

swaggrinkirby

Inkling
NNID
Cool-Davidoo
Hello can I join? I play the dynamos and also the octobrushes. I was am rank B+ and working my way back to A- where I was previously. I think I am fairly skilled with the weapons I play and tend to guard a choke point or play offensive. I would like to join as it means I can only get better. I want to make it to S+ and help others get there too. I have also proven to be very flexible in play styles and weapon choices so if the dynamo doesn't fit I can secondary another weapon. I hope you will let me join.

Last edited:
NNID
RedVsBlue2002
Can I join? I play mostly shooters but can play chargers and a little knowledge on blasters. I'm currently S rank working my way up to S+. Contact me by twitter @BurningDeath10 or respond.

+PMLink---

Inkling
NNID
LegandsOfLink
Hello can I join? I play the dynamos and also the octobrushes. I was am rank B+ and working my way back to A- where I was previously. I think I am fairly skilled with the weapons I play and tend to guard a choke point or play offensive. I would like to join as it means I can only get better. I want to make it to S+ and help others get there too. I have also proven to be very flexible in play styles and weapon choices so if the dynamo doesn't fit I can secondary another weapon. I hope you will let me join.
sure we'll ask one of our team members to test ya out, then your good to Go! I'll send you our discord server when the test is done.My nnid is LegandsOfLink

+PMLink---

Inkling
NNID
LegandsOfLink
Can I join? I play mostly shooters but can play chargers and a little knowledge on blasters. I'm currently S rank working my way up to S+. Contact me by twitter @BurningDeath10 or respond.
Alrighty, add me my nnid is LegandsOfLink, I will send one of my members to send ya for a test, when ya done I'll link you to our discord server!

NNID
RedVsBlue2002
Thanks dude! I'm doing stuff rn so I'll get on ASAP. I won't be home until 6:00 since I'm that busy :/

swaggrinkirby

Inkling
NNID
Cool-Davidoo
sure we'll ask one of our team members to test ya out, then your good to Go! I'll send you our discord server when the test is done.My nnid is LegandsOfLink
Thanks! My schedule is CRAZY right now I will notify you when I can be tested my NNID: Is Cool-Davidoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom