*NEW* TEAM DOUBLESHINE° !

X° 5ully

Inkster Jr.
NNID
5ully151

ABOUT TEAM DOUBLE-SHINE°
Hello! I'm 5ully, I've been playing Splatoon since launch and I've decided to start forming my own team for Splatoon 2. I'm an S+ 99 NA player, but I wasn't always. I've been on several teams that put nicely haven't gone so well. There's been power, emotional and gameplay issues. I'm looking for players hoping to avoid that but still have a competitive mindset.

Now I'm not going to drag you though a long and sappy speech about how my goal is to become the best team out there.. that's what every competitive team is trying to do. That should be a given. But what I will say is this. If you are driven to push yourself to win, work along side with other like-minded players, able to learn from losses, and enjoy yourself then Team Double-Shine° is for you.

REQUIREMENTS

1. Must be 18+ {Insert "nothing personal kid" meme here}
2. Be able to voice chat preferably on Discord ( we all know the switch app will be trash..)
3. Have at least S rank in Splat1 (this is negotiable but strongly encouraged)
4. Be able to practice at least once a week. There will be group practice 2 times a month.
5. Wear the sick TDS° tag (EX: TDS°5ully)

If you're interested please reply, DM or message me on Discord at ✗° 5ully#9082

STAY FRESH!

Last edited:

TaroGames

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TheRowanShow
I'm interested in joining your new team.
I sent you a friend request on Discord and the Wii u.

Last edited:

X° 5ully

Inkster Jr.
NNID
5ully151
Congrats to our new member, TDS° Roundy!

Last edited:

SSBDeku

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0699-9824-9866
I'm climbing right now in S2, got to A- in Splat Zones so far, should I wait until I have a better rank to apply? (Didn't play much S1, but have a lot of experience in other team shooters, 150+ hours into Overwatch, 250+ hours into CS:GO)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom