• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New to the boards and hoping to get competitive!

SwimShady

The REAL SwimShady
NNID
Manfers
Hey everyone!

I've been playing Splatoon for a couple months now and I've hit that point in ranked where it's getting really hard to level up without a solid, coherent, and familiar team. So I've come to Squidboaards to converse and make friends and find a squad!

Some basic info about me:

I'm a blended learning high school teaching assistant by day, a writer and artist by night, and a squid kid 24/7! I'm 22, very laid back and easygoing, but highly competitive and ready to step-up my game with a committed squad of friends!

Current stats:

Level: 31
Main Weapon: Sloshers, but I'm handy with the Dual Squelcher and the N-Zap
Roles: I'm very flexible and change up what I do according to what we need, but for the most pert it goes about like this- In Turf Wars, I'm all about coverage and support, getting all the little side areas an pockets that people tend to forget about and recovering lost turf. For this, I typically main vanilla Slosher.

I work Splat Zones similarly, but play a little more offensively, opting for vanilla Sloshing Machine. For both TW and SZ, I almost always run Ninja Squid, Quick Respawn, usually a Special Duration Up (to lengthen my bomb rush), some speed boosts or sometimes some Ink Savers.

Rainmaker is where I get extremely competitive and offensive. I play best if I'm the one carrying the Rainmaker and have a strong, supportive team helping me clear a path. I joke all the time that I belong on "I Shouldn't Be Alive: Splatoon Edition" because I have flopped, wiggled, and woomied my way out some some very tight spots, going on to push for solid distances and often on to win the match. For this I use Sloshing Machine or Dual Squelcher, and ALWAYS with at least one Run Speed Up and Swim Speed Up and usually Opening Gambit to really get that first push going.

Tower Control is my wild card. I can play both defensively and offensively, depending on the needs of the team.

That's about it for me! I'm looking forward to making friends and forming a squad! Off to the Squid Locator forum for me! <3

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Welcome to Squidboards! There are also guides to improve your general gameplay as well as others which provide information on the weapons you use. Be sure to check them out if you need to improve with them.

Bruce

Inkling
NNID
Random_Gentlemen
Hello SwimShady and welcome to Squidboards!

Jakkie

Full Squid
Welcome to Squidboards!

I hope you have a great time here, and make good friends.

See ya later Squiddo!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Welcome to the boards! I hope you find a team and I see you around somewhere! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom