New Tricks

Ckk 312

Inkling
NNID
ckk312
I haven't played SplattyToon for a while and I wanted to know the newest tips and tricks in Splatoon.

P.S. It has been 2 weeks

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
While I don't know the "Top Competitive Tips and Tricks", I do have a few up my sleeve:
  • Locking down Bubblers/Krakens next to walls with a Killer Wail.
  • Using a wall to recharge ink while on a grating floor (as long as there is a wall)
  • Hugging a wall and shooting over it to harass enemies ontop (it's pretty hard to hit areas too close to the wall when you're on top of it)
  • To counter the above strategy, you can move back so your shots land on top of the enemy (or at least give him a hard time getting out of your ink)
  • When an enemy is climbing a wall, you can shoot a line across their path to stop them and make them an easy target (or force them to drop from the wall)

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Suctions stuck under the bridge are great troll traps.

Splash Walls are extra beast if you can plant them on the Tower in tower control.

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
If you're learning the Bamboozler because it's a new weapon, remember that even with maximum Damage Up ability bonuses it caps at 99.99 damage, meaning you'll either need to pick off damaged opponents or doubletap them (one full-charged shot following by a quick chaser tapshot to finish them). It has absurd mobility even when charging, compared to other weapons like the Squiffer and Mini Splatling that have fast charge times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom