NEW WEAPON!! The Splatter Jabbers

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
Ok so I had this idea for a new type of weapon that I think would be fun and pretty awesome.

I call them the splatter jabbers (other possible names = Inky Brawlers, Sploopy Dukes, Sponge Boppers)

Essentially they are oversized boxing gloves with sponges on them (or sponge boxing gloves) they would be similar to the ink brush/octobrush in terms of range and mobility so you can throw punches to splatter ink in front of you and also just put both fists down to run and leave a trail of ink. theyll be pretty close range and do more damage the closer you are (ex: if youre right next to someone then its a 2 punch kill) youll have to spam the fire button to keep punching and i think since its a boxing type weapon that the dodge roll would also be good to have on it due to the limited range and ink coverage of the weapon.

I wanted to know what other people think of this weapon and also open up the discussion as to what sub and special kit would go with it or even a new special attack like a tazmanian devil like punch nado lol ^-^ *shrug*

Splatter Jabbers1.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Hmmmm, I like it! Definitely a creative idea, I sure as heck wouldn't of thought of something like that. Although, I do think it sounds a bit too similar to the brushes. Maybe it could have another ability like some kind of uppercut? Man, I sure am glad I'm not the only one posting new weapon ideas on the forums! (also, I think we could probably fit an ARMS reference somewhere in with these.)

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
Hmmmm, I like it! Definitely a creative idea, I sure as heck wouldn't of thought of something like that. Although, I do think it sounds a bit too similar to the brushes. Maybe it could have another ability like some kind of uppercut? Man, I sure am glad I'm not the only one posting new weapon ideas on the forums! (also, I think we could probably fit an ARMS reference somewhere in with these.)
OOOOOOoooOoOo yes! an Arms reference would be awesome. like maybe the special could be like some squid seeking missile fist or something or like a flurry of spring loaded jabs in a wide radius in front of you for like a burst of 3 seconds or something.

Also yay one vote for Sploopy dukes ^-^ id love to hear more name ideas too if anyone has any

Village Squidiot

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5320-0179-1531
lol ok dumb name but its catchy "The Dab Jabbers" (like a dab of paint....on your enemies face) instead of splatter jabbers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom