• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Nice to meet ya, peps~

Candy

Inkling
NNID
Saccharo
Feel free to call me Candy, Saccharo, or whatever you can take from that! I'm mainly an S+ sniper, but outside of playing Splatoon, I am also an artist! I'm considering of accepting Paypal commissions in case anyone's interested, but for now, I just wnana explore Squid Boards and learn more about the community! I'm very engrossed in Smash and Splatoon artworks! My deviantArt account can be found here: http://saccharokirby.deviantart.com/

Here are examples of my works (and be aware that I'm very obsessed with drawing my blue and orange inklings as a couple haha). You can find more in my dA account! N-joy~

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Hey there! I follow you on DA. Welcome to the boards!

(I'd put those in a spoiler if I were you.)

Candy

Inkling
NNID
Saccharo
Hey there! I follow you on DA. Welcome to the boards!

(I'd put those in a spoiler if I were you.)
Thank you kindly, pep!

And I actually didn't think of that because it didn't felt necessary. Any reasons why or are they just too big? XD

I'd only put in spoilers for any of my stories and comics really haha.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Thank you kindly, pep!

And I actually didn't think of that because it didn't felt necessary. Any reasons why or are they just too big? XD

I'd only put in spoilers for any of my stories and comics really haha.
You're welcome! I'm known as war9000 on DA just so ya know. Though I do wish I had Core so I can change my stupid name... x.x

But yeah, they are too big here. It's makes scrolling down such a hassle.

Oh, loved Rainmaker btw. It really touched my heart.

Candy

Inkling
NNID
Saccharo
You're welcome! I'm known as war9000 on DA just so ya know. Though I do wish I had Core so I can change my stupid name... x.x

But yeah, they are too big here. It's makes scrolling down such a hassle.

Oh, loved Rainmaker btw. It really touched my heart.
Ah I see. Right now, I don't feel like editing, but the next time I post an artwork, I'll be sure to do that!

And man, Rainmaker... there's one more special artwork coming up that should give us the feels again haha. X3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom