Nintendo Switch App Fixed

Will you use the Nintendo Switch App.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gideon

Inkling
Hello all,

It looks like they fixed some major issues with the Nintendo Switch App. finally, though I'd say most would rather use Discord anyways.

the

Inkling Commander
Discord killed skype.... Now discord had better watch its back.....,,,

In seriousness tho, I probably will still use discord, but I'm happy with this nonetheless for those who don't.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
"Fixed" more like "make it less suck".
Well, the most sucking is now no longer sucking.

But really: It still looks like someone in Nintendo came up with the voice chat idea for Swtich AFTER they were most likely finished with the Switch OS.

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Uh...I'm sure I'm not the only one who installed the Switch app for the Splatnet Store, quick rotation check and statistics and much less for the promised voice chat feature... I might be wrong though. :p

Gideon

Inkling
Sorry for lack of info in post, I'm a noob forum poster as you could see. I got the app myself just for the stat tracking and store, because the chat was so broken. I've never used Discord or the like before, because all the games I've had in the past had chat incorperated in them. So looking into options and what most are using.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Improved, but I wouldn't call it fixed by any means. I'd consider it's existence at all instead of just being built into the Switch through a party system is broken enough on it's own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom