Not sure if kid...or squid

JustSquidding

Inkling
NNID
missclairely
Hi there, I'm Claire! After months of obsessively watching Youtuber ZackScott play Splatoon, I finally broke down and bought a Wii U + a copy of the game. Just started playing tonight, and MAN is it addictive! I love it. Nintendo have seriously outdone themselves this time...and bravo to them - winning both Best Multiplayer AND Best Shooter (!!!!!) at VGA 2015 was no small feat, especially with the competition (looking at you, Black Ops 3).

Anyway, it's a great game and I can't wait to play and chat with you guys. My NNID is missclairely - feel free to add me as a friend, and say hi if you run into me in Inkopolis!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
-Claire

(PS - my other drug of choice is Animal Crossing: New Leaf, so definitely hit me up if you want to play!)

warghoul

Inkling Cadet
Hello and welcome aboard. If you figure out the whole squid/kid thing let me know. Still working on it myself.

Peaches

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
huntingforfrogs
Welcome to squidboards!!! I joined bc of the same reason lol, except my obsession was with thatsrb2DUDE :') (I'm on a mission to be as good as he is with a jet squelcher atm) If you ever want to play, just say!

JustSquidding

Inkling
NNID
missclairely
Welcome to squidboards!!! I joined bc of the same reason lol, except my obsession was with thatsrb2DUDE :') (I'm on a mission to be as good as he is with a jet squelcher atm) If you ever want to play, just say!
Awesome! If it's okay, I think I'll add you to my friends list :D Sorry in advance if we end up in a match and I epically suck...I'm trying, I promise lol. I'm not familiar with thatsrb2DUDE, gonna go check out some of his videos now...

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

Peaches

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
huntingforfrogs
Awesome! If it's okay, I think I'll add you to my friends list :D Sorry in advance if we end up in a match and I epically suck...I'm trying, I promise lol. I'm not familiar with thatsrb2DUDE, gonna go check out some of his videos now...

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!
Lol dw I'll make sure we won't lose - I promise on my pride as a competitive player! (unless I'm using a weapon I'm bad with...)

Oyasumi

Inkling
NNID
BadderThanBad
Sweet, i'd be down to play with you in the near future!

モモコ

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Momogirl3
Your title, someone else feels the same way....
OH OH!!!!

Hi there, I'm Claire! After months of obsessively watching Youtuber ZackScott play Splatoon, I finally broke down and bought a Wii U + a copy of the game. Just started playing tonight, and MAN is it addictive! I love it. Nintendo have seriously outdone themselves this time...and bravo to them - winning both Best Multiplayer AND Best Shooter (!!!!!) at VGA 2015 was no small feat, especially with the competition (looking at you, Black Ops 3).

Anyway, it's a great game and I can't wait to play and chat with you guys. My NNID is missclairely - feel free to add me as a friend, and say hi if you run into me in Inkopolis!

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
-Claire

(PS - my other drug of choice is Animal Crossing: New Leaf, so definitely hit me up if you want to play!)
He can be funny but do not watch him to take tips of on how to be "good" at the game. He is a good example on how NOT to play (well 90% of the time, the other 10% is just him getting lucky) He is more like entertainment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom