• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Now that I actually own a Splatoon game, I figured I'd create an account here!

crazybenjamin

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2794-0568-0108
Hello Squidboards!

So, a bit of backstory: I've been an Inkling fan for a long time, but it was actually Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, not Splatoon, that made me an Inkling fan. Specifically, I became particularly fond of the blue Inkling Boy after playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, to the point where I ended up becoming an Inkling main in Smash Bros as well. Over on GameFAQs, and to a lesser extent Smashboards, I've become known for sharing my headcanon that the blue and orange Inklings are best friends.
I did briefly borrow a friend's copy of Splatoon 2, and I had a good time with it, so now that Splatoon 3 is out I figured I'd get in on the fun for real!

Agent_1000008

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-6179-1796
Welcome to Squidboards! I hope you enjoy your time here and on the great set of games!

OneCoolCat

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6465-7408-0406
Hello and Welcome! Have a Splatastic time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom