• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

OC Sharing

SquidRacer

Inkling
Hey guys! I was wondering weather anyone would like to share their OC's and create a RP!
Please no inappropriate themes (kissing is fine) and no drug or alcohol references.
Please enjoy and have fun!

- SquidRacer

Last edited:

SquidRacer

Inkling
Maybe a school RP?
Maybe a family life RP?
(personally I like the family idea)
Anyway, it's up to you, those are just my suggestions.

-SquidRacer:wst_charge_normal00::wst_roller_normal00:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
I'm already participating in a few RPs so probably not, but I'm just sayin that a thread probably isn't going to gain traction unless you give people something to go off of. Give em a fun idea and people will come flocking.

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Not sure what you mean by Family Life.
None of my characters are really cut out for anything too bright and cheerful. Most of them are professional killers and mine personally never knew their parents.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Well, if you insist.
Name: Nobuyuki Ihara
Race: Inkling
Appearance: Nobuyuki is a young Inkling boy that wears a :clothes_tel004:, :shoes_sht006:, and a :head_amb000:. He has very boyish appearance and has qualities that would be considered cute in many peoples eyes.
Backstory: Nobuyuki is a foreigner to Inkopolis, or wherever the location that Splatoon 2 takes place, and as such he's trying to make new friends in his new environment.
Personality: Nobuyuki is a sweet kid, typically caring for others and being an overall nice person. He's very energetic and shows the traits of being a Genki Guy http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GenkiGirl.
Weapons: Uses practically everything.
(Will add more things at a later time.)

SquidRacer

Inkling
Also, I was INKING (budunm crush) that we could RP as a group of friends who are standing up for the rights of Octolings.
I mean, surely there must be some nice Octolings out there!

Name: Allissa
Race: Inkling
Home: A 30-storey apartment in the middle of Inkopolis
Family: Parents: Lilly (Overprotective mum) and Peter (Nerdy dad)

- Battle Info -

Current Rank: S-
Team: The Anti-Salt Brigade
Weapon: :wst_charge_normalscp00:,:wst_roller_normal00:
Main Ink Color: Green
Wins: 89%
Losses: 10%
Draws: 1%

-Gear-
all that you can see in my avatar+
:shoes_shi005:

+ Alissa does a one-hour workout every morning.

+ her jacket was given to her by her dad when she was 3 years old. She is still too small for it. Additionally, her headphones never play any music, she just wears them when she doesn’t want to talk.

+ she is a campaigner for Octoling rights, and has taken to the streets many times to raise awareness.

+ Alissa is secretly a massive nerd! At home, she plays videogames and watches shojuo anime with her dad, who works as a chef, but is an even bigger nerd than her!

+ she always seems to be the class clown in any situation. For example, one she brought a hoard of squirrels into class and put them in the teacher’s desk draw.

+ her cooking skills are rather good, as her dad taught her how to, but her soufflé leaves a little to be desired.

+ she believes herself to be the master of puns and sarcasm.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@Agent Z I personally try to write characters that are different from myself to improve my writing. I understand that may not be your intention, but I figured I'd leave that thought there.

@SquidRacer Aight, so you wanna fight for Octoling rights. That's a start. Who's going to control the world (NPCs) and who's going to control the world and what's happening in it?

Also note, you can change the title of a thread to better represent what you want this to be about.

upload_2017-8-30_16-24-47.png
As it stands, this is an OOC (Out of Character) thread where we discuss the RP and its rules outside the game itself. When you do start the RP, you'll probably want to make a different thread, called an IC (In Character) Thread. This will separate the ideas of 'gameplay' and 'game discussion' so that if problems arise, neither thing trips over itself. ^u^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom