• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tournament [Oct 16, 2016] 1v1 Tourney #1 (Online)

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Wow two 1v1 tournaments on the same weekend! Idk which to choose xDD

WowItsCharles

Inkling
NNID
WowItsCharles
Hi, a few things:

Does it really last until midnight?
No I put Midnight as a placeholder because frankly, I do not know how long it will take. If 10 people sign up, it will be a lot shorter than if 32 people sign up as I have capped. If I were to guess, if all 32 slots get filled, the tournament would have 5 rounds and at about 30 minutes per round would be 150 minutes or about 2-3 hours.

Wow two 1v1 tournaments on the same weekend! Idk which to choose xDD
Why not both?? :o

Exactly. I don't know if I want to stay up for 7 hours.
3pm to 12am is 9 hours

Same a 1v1 tournament should take place earlier than this and not so late unfortunately due to this major fault I've chosen to join @SplatGrease 1v1 tournament the day before instead
The tournament is taking place at 3pm EST which in my opinion is the very definition of "taking place early". Thats 12pm for PST and about 8pm for most Europe countries, so its a pretty fair time. And like I mentioned above, you are able to sign up for both tourneys....they take place on different days and do not conflict at all. But whatever you choose, thanks for considering.

Another note to people reading, I dont check Squidboards often so sorry if you expected replies on here...this is my bad. I ask that if you have any questions, to direct them to me on discord. My Discord tag is WowItsCharles#3664

SplatGrease

Senior Squid
NNID
splatsplatoon
The tournament is taking place at 3pm EST which in my opinion is the very definition of "taking place early". Thats 12pm for PST and about 8pm for most Europe countries, so its a pretty fair time. And like I mentioned above, you are able to sign up for both tourneys....they take place on different days and do not conflict at all. But whatever you choose, thanks for considering.

Another note to people reading, I dont check Squidboards often so sorry if you expected replies on here...this is my bad. I ask that if you have any questions, to direct them to me on discord. My Discord tag is WowItsCharles#3664
I don't think they were questioning the start time I think they were questioning the end time. First to get a splat shouldn't take 9 hours but if you say it will then as the T.O of the tournament people will believe your times and if that end time is too much it really could put some people off joining

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom