• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octoling's octopus form

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral

From the Splatoon Direct. Maybe she will be playable, after all.

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano
Considering Octolings are pretty much supposed to be evil Inklings, similar in abilities, I don't think this is indication that you'll be able to play as them.

I dunno, though, maybe they'll let us, but this doesn't say all that much IMO.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I don't recall saying it was an indication. At any rate, many people seem to want Octolings to be playable, so I figured I would share the screenshot here.

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Hopefully there will be some kind of game mode in the future where one side are Octolings, the other are Inklings. I don't see why not, unless they just don't want to put the small amount of effort into that. It'd be pretty cool to see Octolings in other colours. So far I think they've only been purple, which is a fine colour, but still. I want to play as them!

FatReuniclus

Full Squid
NNID
Sillykola
Maybe in some sequel they'll all stop bein' racist and get along.

Also, the ink in that screenshot made me think of peanut butter and jelly in a cartoon...

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I would love them to be playable but I don't see it happening. That octopus though, pretty intimidating.

Liberation

Inkling
The limitless octopus related puns would be excellent, but I don't see it happening for the time being.

Though I get the feeling Octoling-styled Gear might be possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom