Octoshot Replica?

Cyber locc

Inkling
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could fill me in how to get a Octoshot Replica. I have been seeing alot of them recently, and would really like to try one.

I tried the wiki, and they said it's a level 40 gift. Is this also the case in Splatoon 2? If it is, then there is sure alot of hackers in this game already. I just faced a full team of octo shot users not one of them over level 15.

As a matter of fact my last 50 games, I have seen well over 100 octo shots, and not 1 of those people have been 40+, I just hit level 16.

(To be clear, I know about * levels, and none of these people are *)

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could fill me in how to get a Octoshot Replica. I have been seeing alot of them recently, and would really like to try one.

I tried the wiki, and they said it's a level 40 gift. Is this also the case in Splatoon 2? If it is, then there is sure alot of hackers in this game already. I just faced a full team of octo shot users not one of them over level 15.

As a matter of fact my last 50 games, I have seen well over 100 octo shots, and not 1 of those people have been 40+, I just hit level 16.

(To be clear, I know about * levels, and none of these people are *)
It's a reward for beating the Octo Expansion DLC that costs $20. Totally worth it. Also, just to inform, the Octoshot Replica is the exact same thing as the Tentatek Splattershot with Splat Bombs and Inkjet. It's the same main weapon just has a different skin (look).

Cyber locc

Inkling
It's a reward for beating the Octo Expansion DLC that costs $20. Totally worth it.
I just found that out lol.

Well that's strange, how do you get it? I have the DLC I beat the DLC, all of it, and have all the unlocks. I do not have a Octo shot that I can see however.

I'll go check my inventory maybe it's there and I didn't notice.

Edit: checked again no got it. I have everything else but the hairpin (tried agent 3 a few times and gave up for now)

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
I just found that out lol.

Well that's strange, how do you get it? I have the DLC I beat the DLC, all of it, and have all the unlocks. I do not have a Octo shot that I can see however.

I'll go check my inventory maybe it's there and I didn't notice.
You get it after collecting all 4 thangs and completing all the phases after that. There's like 8 of them that must be completed. After that you just watch the credits. It tells you you got it and you go to the surface (Inkopolis) and boom. If you can play as octolings online, you have the octoshot. If you haven't unlocked octolings for online gameplay, you don't have the octoshot. You get both at the same time.

Cyber locc

Inkling
You get it after collecting all 4 thangs and completing all the phases after that. There's like 8 of them that must be completed. After that you just watch the credits. It tells you you got it and you go to the surface (Inkopolis) and boom. If you can play as octolings online, you have the octoshot. If you haven't unlocked octolings for online gameplay, you don't have the octoshot. You get both at the same time.
Was just coming back to note that, I didn't watch the credits. I just went to home screen and then relaunched the game.

I beat it ALL lol, I am an Octling in MP, and I have the Conductors cap.

I'm going to try to redo the ending and see what happens.

Trying "Remember the light" then I'll try "Remember the Fight"

Edit: remember the light did it, you have to watch the credits to unlock the octoshot

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom