Opinion on the best Dynamo

teamdelibird

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
teamdelibird
I'm curious what you think the best version of the dynamo is? I know there's no definitive answer but I'm curious what people prefer. I prefer the tempered because seekers allow you to get to the objective quickly, while killer wail is helpful for pressuring opponents that are outside your flick range like chargers and splatlings. But I'm curious what people think about the other sets.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Echolocater all day erry day! It also refils your tank instantly which is very significant for an ink guzzler like the Dynamo.

teamdelibird

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
teamdelibird
Echolocater all day erry day! It also refils your tank instantly which is very significant for an ink guzzler like the Dynamo.
That's true! I like regular dynamo 2nd most.... I almost never use gold, it seems like the worst version to me. But pressuring snipers, hrrnnnnnnnn

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
They're all pretty good kits, but my personal favorite is the Tempered, Seekers just cover the Dynamos moving problems so well (though admittedly causing even more ink problems), and the Killer Wail is better for map control than Ink Strike. Echolocator's definitely great for it, and the fact that it's instant is way better for ink costs, but the Dynamo inks up so much anyways, I don't feel like it needs any help.

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
I may be in the minority opinion, but I like the Gold Dynamo the best. Splat bombs can serve as a distraction as well as a means of splatting your opponent from a decent distance. While it doesn't have as many range options as the tempered, I believe the Dynamo itself has satisfactory range. Inkstrike is especially great for Splat Zones and Tower Control (if used correctly) and can help reclaim turf that has been overrun by the enemy team.

SuperLuigi231

Senior Squid
NNID
Angry_Bird_231
They're all pretty good kits, but my personal favorite is the Tempered, Seekers just cover the Dynamos moving problems so well (though admittedly causing even more ink problems), and the Killer Wail is better for map control than Ink Strike. Echolocator's definitely great for it, and the fact that it's instant is way better for ink costs, but the Dynamo inks up so much anyways, I don't feel like it needs any help.
A little bit off topic, but how did you get the Sheldon's pick images in your signature? I don't see it anywhere in the little emojis tab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom