• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

original 'hi i'm new' title here.

san-gō

Inkling
NNID
ashi-star
i'd put a squid pun as the title but tbh i haven't a inkling of what to put.
( it begins. )

nice to meetcha! my name is san-go, but you can call me san! or san-san, if you're into that. ( or sans if you're undertale trash like me. )

uhhh, lets see. i'm not a very interesting person, tbh. my special interests are mostly nintendo, ( zelda, splatoon, pokemon, earthbound, so on.) a few indie games, (off, dreaming mary, you get the point.) and roleplaying. oh, and a few animes. also, occasionally i draw. not very well, but y'know. a drawings a drawing.

( thats totally not an excuse for me being awful at art. )

i'd like to say i'm relatively chill but chances are i have approximately no chill whatsoever. there have been times where people have asked for salted squid in a restaurant and i have been served up on a plate.

i mostly main the splattershot jr. -is that code for 'relies too much on the bubbler function'? darn right it is gotta love the bubbler.- but my other main weapons include the octobrush, the 52. gal deco and the sloshers. currently i'm in the progress of trying to learn how to snipe but, uh, its not goin' well. haha. ( i'm ashamed and apologetic to anybody who has me on their team. )

my in-game name is currently Æ, and i'm in the lower level 40s / b+ rank. so if you see me online, feel free to yell booyah at me. or throw me in the nearest trashcan where i belong. both are appropriate and valid responses. also, if you really feel like joining me in the trash, you can add me by looking up ashi-star.

i'm not the best at making good first impressions.
./jazz hands/

( i'm very sorry. )

Dolphoshi

Pro Squid
lol dude your fine welcome to squid boards people here are a blast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom